Jun 2, 2010

Louise Bourgeois (1911 - 2010) R.I.P.

The Nest by Louise Bourgeois & Blue Bottle Coffee
The Nest @ SFMoMA
在此用The National的 "Terrible Love" 一曲
紀念永遠的Spiderwoman Louise Bourgeois

It’s a terrible love that I’m walking with spiders
It’s a terrible love that I’m walking with
It’s quiet company, it’s quiet company

And I can’t fall asleep
Without a little help
It takes awhile to settle down
My ship of hopes
Wait til the past .. ?

It takes an ocean not to break

Company
It’s quiet company, it’s quiet company

But I won’t follow you into the rabbit hole
Last night I woke but then I saw
The ship of woes but didn’t want me to

It’s a terrible love and I’m walking with spiders

It’s a terrible love that I’m walking here


It takes an ocean not to break

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...